About Our Surgeons
Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Reston, Virginia, serves Northern Virginia, Maryland, & Washington DC.
The difference you will find between the Board Certified Plastic Surgeons of Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery and other surgeons is that we are dedicated exclusively to helping patients through cosmetic surgery.
This sets us apart from most plastic surgeons, only 10% of whom are exclusive cosmetic surgery specialists like ours. The other 90% of board certified plastic surgeons perform reconstructive surgical procedures along with cosmetic surgery. At The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery, you can be sure your surgeon is a cosmetic surgery specialist.
Esteemed Cosmetic Surgeons
Even among those plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgery, The Austin-Weston Center’s surgeons are especially experienced, performing triple the number of cosmetic surgery procedures as other cosmetic surgeons according to statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
This figure is determined by the number of facelifts, eyelid lifts, abdominoplasties, liposuctions, breast augmentations and rhinoplasties our plastic surgeons perform annually. As with any skilled profession, practice makes perfect, and the more times a surgeon has performed a procedure, the better the results.
For 15 consecutive years, The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery physicians have been selected to teach other plastic surgeons their techniques at the National Meeting for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Being an instructor to this prestigious group is an honor afforded to only 2% of plastic surgeons. Dr. Weston has also demonstrated his techniques during live surgery for other plastic surgeons from around the world in Barcelona, Spain.
Drs. Weston, Sigal, and Poindexter are all published authors, with articles included in prestigious journals and textbooks. You can find their work in Perspectives in Plastic Surgery, The Aesthetic Surgery Journal, and Seminars in Plastic Surgery. If you would like to see a copy of one of their latest publications, we can make them available to you.
Exceptional Patient Care
With three cosmetic surgery specialists in the same private surgical facility, The Austin-Weston Center cosmetic surgeons are able to maintain constant communication so that each case is approached with the wisdom of 50 years’ combined experience. This cooperative approach enables our doctors to provide the best possible safety and results for our patients, and we believe it sets The Austin-Weston Center above the rest in personal care.
The attentive, personal care our patients receive is provided by our staff of over 30 people, 90% of whom have actually had cosmetic surgery performed at The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery. In fact, eleven of our employees were patients before they joined our team, which truly shows the trust they place in our cosmetic surgery specialists.
The cosmetic surgeons of The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery were pioneers in creating the first stand-alone cosmetic surgery facility in the Washington, D.C. region. We now perform cosmetic surgery in five high-tech operating suites. In addition, The Austin-Weston Center is certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).